Access your Canvas courses on the go and in the classroom with the Canvas Student mobile app! From any device, students can now:
• View grades and course content
• Submit assignments
• Keep track of course work with to do list and calendar
• Send and receive messages
• Post to discussions
• Watch videos
• Take quizzes
• Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates, and much more!
- Dashboard is now full screen on iPads and larger iPhones in landscape mode.
- Fixed an issue where image upload was not possible on Pages.
- Fixed an issue where adding a link to a text in an Assignment, Quiz, Page, or Discussion description will remove any previously added text.
- Fixed an issue where Discussion reply text disappears from RCE when a smart keyboard is disconnected.
- Fixed discussion reply text being cut off.
- Fixed an error dialog being shown on app start for institutions where no push notifications are configured.
- Fixed some math equations not rendered correctly in quizzes.
- Fixed external urls not opening 3rd party apps but displaying the url's content in a dialog.
- Fixed text entry submission views can be dismissed with tap out or swipe down gestures.
- Fixed the Course color contrast ratio on the Calendar screen.
- Fixed some embedded LTI tools not opening.
- Fixed locked mastery path item displaying an empty screen when tapped.
Education > Productivity
Minimum OS version