Done guides you in building healthy habits by helping you set goals, track your progress, and motivates you to stay on top of them. Unlike so many other habit apps, Done lets you set a goal and track it MULTIPLE times a day, not just one time per day.
Done will help you build great new habits and break existing bad ones.
After setting tangible daily or weekly goals, Done will help you track your habits and tell you when you've met your goal. Done also keeps track of Streaks when you've met your goals in consecutive periods.
The FREE version of Done allows you to create up to 3 habits. For more than 3, you'll need to upgrade to the Premium Version.
• Allows you to set and track goals on a daily or weekly basis
• Let's you set a goal for MULTIPLE times a day, not just once like most habit apps
• Totally customizable habit display (the color bar) - you choose what will motivate you
• Enables tracking for both building habits AND quitting habits
• Fun color options let you customize your list
• Daily journal lets you keep notes about your habit
• Easy to edit activities in the past
• Multiple reminders for each habit
• Exportable CSV data with totals and time stamps
• Passcode protection with FaceID/TouchID
• Track activity with Apple Watch or Home Screen Widget
• iCloud and Dropbox data backup
• Shortcuts and Siri Integration
Done also integrates with Apple HealthKit. This lets you set and track goals automatically based on your activity. Ex. if you want to build a new great habit of getting more steps every day, our HealthKit integration will help you with this by attributing your steps data from HealthKit directly to your steps habit. Building amazing new habits has never been easier!
• Unlimited habits/goals.
Done is also part of the Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to a bundle of the most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. See more under the Growth Bundle section in the app's settings.
Done contains subscription plans for its own Premium and the Growth Bundle - both of which are optional annual subscriptions. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan's price. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase.
Today's update includes:
• Some "under the hood" performance improvements.
• Squashes a few little pesky bugs.
Remember to drink water, get enough sleep and have fun tracking your habits!
If you're loving Done, please let us know by leaving a review :)
Productivity > Lifestyle
Minimum OS version