Google Maps - Transit & Food
Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped including hundreds of millions of businesses and destinations. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including supermarkets, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest opening hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeaway
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or ride-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
Some features are not available in all countries.
Navigation isn't intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles.
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Navigation > Food & Drink
Minimum OS version