Knit&Note is a knitting and crocheting app that can help you get and keep your crafting life organized. Helpful features let you stay on top of your projects, know what you have in your yarn stash, and organize your patterns in a meaningful way. Join our community so you can spend more time getting inspired and creating beautiful handmade items.
- Create PROJECT PAGES, with all the information about your project: pattern, details, yarn used, notes, photos & more.
- With the PATTERN VIEW, you can see the pattern instructions, highlight in multiple colors and view your row counters, all in one place.
- Keep track of your stash with the YARN STOCK by adding all your yarn information: photos, name, brand, weight, length, gauge, blend and yardage. UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY when you finish with your project.
- NEEDLE STOCK lets you keep track of all your tools.
- Organized PATTERN LIBRARY with categories and subcategories.
- As many ROW COUNTERS as your need, visible while viewing your pattern.
- STATS let keep track of how much yarn you’ve used and how many projects you’ve completed.
- Join our COMMUNITY to get inspiration and follow your friends, knitting idols and favourite designers. Posts include which yarn and pattern was used for shared projects.
- BLOG POSTS and KNITTING TUTORIALS are accessible right from the app, so you can get inspired and learn while working on your projects.
Knit&Note is committed to sustainability. The textile and fashion industry is responsible for almost 10% of global emissions. We’re supporting slow-fashion by creating an app that makes it easier for you to make your own clothing. Additionally all of the data centres we use run on 100% renewable energy.
Minimum OS version