Okta Verify is a lightweight app that is used for 2-step verification so you can confirm your identity when you sign in to your Okta account. This gives you an extra layer of security so that you - and only you - can access your applications.
When you sign in to Okta, you can use Okta Verify to obtain a temporary 6-digit code or to approve a request notification sent to your device (your organization must enable notifications to use this feature).
Okta values your privacy. Okta Verify does not store personal information - we request permission only for your device camera, which is used to scan a QR code to register your device with Okta.
* Enroll in Okta Verify as a new user by registering your mobile device with your Okta account.
* Add one or more Okta accounts that require Okta Verify for authentication.
* Manage 2-factor authentication for non-Okta applications and web services that require the use of passcodes.
* Approve or deny sign-in requests on your device from a push notification (if enabled).
For more information, check out our docs at:
* This version includes internal improvements and fixes.
Business > Productivity
Minimum OS version