Oticon Companion provides you with discreet, improved control over your hearing aids – so you can personalise your listening experience for any environment, the ability to find your hearing aids if they become lost, remote support from your hearing care professional when you need it, and much more.
With Oticon Companion, you can:
• Adjust the volume of your hearing aids and various settings (e.g. remote microphone, noise reduction, and streaming equalizer)
• Switch between predefined programs according to the different listening situation you are in
• Monitor your battery levels
• Help you find your hearing aids if you lose them
• Use SpeechBooster to reduce background noise and enhance speech when you need to focus on conversation.
• Use your device as a remote microphone and get better access to the voice of another speaker in noisy environments
• Use the streaming equalizer for a personalised listening experience. The streaming equalizer is available for all Oticon Bluetooth hearing aids except Oticon Opn™ and Oticon Siya
• Have your hearing aids adjusted and receive counseling from the comfort of your own home – via a live video call with your hearing care professional
• Handle wireless accessories paired with your hearing aids; control multiple TV Adapters or devices, such as Oticon EduMic or ConnectClip, which can be used both for streaming and as a remote microphone
The Oticon Companion App is compatible with all Oticon Bluetooth hearing aids. Depending on the hearing aids and the mobile device you are using, you may or may not have access to all features the app offers.
We recommend using the latest version of iOS.
To check the latest list of compatible devices, please visit:
To improve your experience, we regularly update the app to make it more reliable and easier to use.
In this update, we have made improvements and bug fixes to make the app more stable.
Medical > Health & Fitness
Minimum OS version