Snapchat is a fast and fun way to share the moment with your friends and family
• Snapchat opens straight to the camera — just tap to take a photo or press and hold for video.
• Express yourself with Lenses, Filters, Bitmoji and more!
•Try out new Lenses created daily by the Snapchat community!
• Stay in touch with friends through live messaging or share your day with Group Stories.
• Video chat with up to 16 friends at once — you can even use Lenses and Filters when chatting!
• Express yourself with Friendmoji — exclusive Bitmoji made just for you and a friend.272
• Watch friends’ Stories to see their day unfold.
• See Stories from the Snapchat community that are based on your interests.
• Discover breaking news and exclusive, original Shows.
• Spotlight showcases the best of Snapchat!
• Submit your own Snaps or sit back, relax and watch.
• Pick your favourites and share them with friends.
• Share your location with your best friends or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• See what your friends are up to on your most personal map when they share their location with you.
• Explore live Stories from the community nearby or across the world!
• Save unlimited photos and videos of all your favourite moments.
• Edit and send old moments to friends or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favourite Memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile so that you can see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms — see how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, your Bitmoji fashion sense and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera or in other ways. Be mindful of what you Snap!
For a full description of our privacy practices, please go to our Privacy Centre.
Photo & Video > Social Networking
Minimum OS version