You can use the Vy app to quickly find departures for journeys by train, bus, metro, tram and boat across Norway. You can buy tickets from Vy and other transport companies such as Go-Ahead, SJ, Ruter, Kolumbus, Skyss and Brakar. It should always be easy to make the eco-friendly choice when travelling, so the Vy app also lets you:
· See relevant suggested itineraries in the journey planner – including how long it takes to walk or bike
· Get real-time information on all departures
· Receive push notifications about delays and cancellations affecting your journey
· View your tickets and present your ticket for inspection
· Check how full each carriage on your train is
· Save your favourite routes and places that you frequently visit
· Book taxis across much of the country
· Listen to audiobooks and podcasts, and read newspapers and magazines
Thank you for travelling by public transport. Every journey counts!
We’re prepping a bit under the hood to launch a new type of ticket soon. Otherwise, no major news or changes this time.
Travel > Utilities
Minimum OS version